Sample City Blog
Sunday, April 02, 2006
  Hi. Sample post from City Impact Roundtable"
Hi to all the folks back home in Sample City !

I'm here in Cedar Rapids this week attending the annual national "City Impact Roundtable".

You'll never believe who I finally met in person today -- Phil Miglioratti !

[And it was a great photo-opp. I had Carolyn take my picture with him -- see below. Unfortunately she wasn't familiar with my camera, and I didn't get into the frame. Oh well.]


Pastor Phil Miglioratti & me.
[but you can't see me.]

Having a great time here, connecting with other folks who are working together to share Jesus Christ and His impact throughout their metro areas.

See ya when I get home. But beware, the impact of this roundtable COULD CHANGE EVERYTHING !

Pray that it does!
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Christians connecting & communicating to accelerate the Great Commission and the loving impact of the Good News right here in our community... on our watch.



"Why City Blogging? Top 10 Reasons"



Crossroads Bible College

"Training multi-ethnic city-reachers"

ARCHIVES
April 2006 /


Powered by Blogger